College can definitely struggle—from various temptations, personal struggles, and being away from home. During this time, it can be easy to drift away. We are here to help you keep your relationship with God strong and growing. Come fellowship with us and bring a friend!
You can be active in our services too! We want to be your home away from home. Are you passionate about singing, teaching, or helping others. You can!
Huntsville, AL has many colleges and universities in the area: Alabama A&M, the University of Alabama, Huntsville, Drake State Technical College, Calhoun Community College, just to name a few. Northwest is your church family away from home. We offer:
- Transportation: for those who might need to do any shopping doctor’s
appointments, just to show around town.
- Bible study on campus for all those who would like to attend. Focusing on the issue of today and anything that will help in our Christian walk.
- Helping in the community: assisting in different areas; feeding the homeless, tutoring and helping kids, assisting the elderly in our church family, and others.
- Night out/Game night: Home-cooked meals, or meals out. Bowling, Dave, and Busters, or maybe just some different board games.
- Adopt-a-student: Members in the congregation will adopt a student as their own and provide spiritual support, guidance, and oversight for the student